Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sex Magic the Collecting!


SEX MAGIC THE COLLECTING!

So, for a short time, I got into Magic the Gathering. This inspired me to attempt to make an original card game of my own. And since I’m a pervert, I decided to have the game be sexually themed. I imagine this game gets made in the Sex Mage World for kinky geeks to play.

While a blatant rip-off, of course, it does feature it’s own mechanics. Theoretically, if someone wanted to make a whole set of these, and got some dice to go with it, they could play the game in full. If you ever decide to give it a try, let me know how it goes!

Here’s the explanation of the rules: http://sexmagesandotherstrangeness.blogspot.com/2015/05/sex-magic-collecting.html

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to post these in one big zip file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only made the five sample cards. Never made a whole set.

      Delete