Saturday, January 8, 2022

A Magical Visit



These came out pretty good (although the light source somehow got shifted between panels). Unfortunately, this extremely simple set up took hours to render and my comp went through four crashes in the attempts to build the scene and a couple blue screens mid-render. I think at this point, its clear I need to find some better workarounds with DAZ, or switch to another program, or something.

This model was just a quick slap-together, but it gave me an idea for a comic. Unfortunately, I'm just not going to be able to make those with DAZ at this rate. I was going to add some dialogue and effects to these panels, but my hacky caption style clashed too much, and I couldn't figure out a good effect to make in Photoshop. So, here's the raws; I think they speak for themselves. :V

No comments:

Post a Comment