Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Benching Brother

 











Another case of having a nice opener, but nothing to really follow it up. Obviously, multiple women come to tease the guy, but I feel like I've done enough Bench scenes across several of my works to get the point across by now.

Despite my work with DAZ, Koikatsu can still be fun to use to just grind out panels on the quick.  I really wish I had more special effects options on the level of Honey Select, but I can't seem to find good mods for it. Otherwise, switching to more traditional word bubbles takes a little bit more set-up work than the caption-style, but it does look better!

6 comments:

  1. Finely got around to reading this. very nice, I am a sucker for the "sister in charge" type of femdom :V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought this one might be up your alley! :3

      Delete
  2. Love the looks from the women all around. Puts in my mind that they'll all be back soon to visit the poor boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome as always. Your stuff is worth the wait every time.

    ReplyDelete