Friday, May 22, 2020

First to Pop!

Art by Salamando

Another original drawing! Not a good place for the caption, so I'll just put it here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, boys! You can do it! You're so close! I can sense your O-Blocks straining under the pressure! I'm telling you, you can definitely break them if you really, really, really try!

Oh, don't be such defeatists! I promise you, I loosened them just enough to give you a real chance! We've only been at this for three hours, why give up now?

Well, if you need more incentive... I was going to ruin them, but how about this instead? First one to pop their Block gets a full orgasm, and the other have to wait another month before they get another chance.

Still not enough? Okay. The winner also gets to lick me to orgasm, and the two losers also have to swallow the winner's load!

Hahaha! I thought that'd do it! So come on, flex those cocks as hard as you can! Give it your all, and we just might be able to wrap this little tease session up by sundown!

No comments:

Post a Comment