Thursday, February 15, 2024

Illusion Animations?!

 






Despite tinkering with the programs for years now, I only just today figured out Koikatsu and Honey Select 2's modpacks have built in animation recorders! I'm not sure how to actually do custom animations, as such, but I can so far use the ones included in the games combined with some custom posing to try and fenangle some short scenes.

Well. I'm still "retired from smut", but I have dabbled a bit with some visual stuff here and there in the last year. Unfortunately, every time I sit down to try and make something, like another comic, I just lose all steam. I've never previously been interested in doing any animation work, but, I dunno, it's neat to realize I have the option to try and cobble something together with this stuff. So, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment