Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Just A Little Scene: Late Night Bliss (A Mini-Movie)

Due to Google policies, I have had to remove the higher quality file link for now.


Went with Koikatsu again for this one. I complain about how "moe" the art style looks, but the fact is, the cartoon stylization is easier to work with, both in terms of model textures and getting more readable expressions. Likewise, the bright, poppy color scheme means lighting is less of a nightmare to work with than in Honey Select, as everything is generally evenly lit. Except, of course, that can also work against you, as it did here with trying to set up night scenes. I wanted the living room to look like a dim room lit with lamps, and it was just not possible. So I just had to dim the overall lighting a bit.

I also ran into limitations early on trying to find a stage that would cooperate with the Material Editor to make parts of the walls invisible. Most stages either can't be Mat Edited due to how they load in, and a lot of the ones that can can't be effectively piecemealed to, say, make one wall invisible, as opposed to making every wall invisible as one solid shell. The stage I used here had more separate parts to work with, but even still, there were a few shots where I couldn't hide certain elements, and had to just accept a few floating slats being in the shot. In hindsight, I suppose this is something I could try to erase manually in a photo-editor, but too late now.

On the plus side, I accidentally discovered the in-game camera's zoom/angle lens features, which turned out to be a huge boon here, as I don't think I could have set up the shots to look nearly as good otherwise.

Voice-wise, I had fully intended to use my own voice for the male character, but when it came time to do the audio editing, I could not get my normal voice tracks and the StS voices to balance out together. I just don't have the recording equipment or audio engineering chops to cobble it so the separate tracks go naturally together. So I ended up using another male voice from ElevenLabs. Thankfully, I didn't have to re-record much, and found a voice that worked well enough.

Unfortunately, another weakness of the program is that it is very difficult to get any kind of natural sounding moaning or grunting or breathy gasps to match what I'm looking for. Hence, I had to use some moaning clips from Freesound.

WHAT'S NEXT?
I have this bad habit of getting really into a medium for a brief period, making a few things, thinking I'm going to keep going and growing with it, and instead spinning my wheels until I fizzle out. See my RPG Maker games for a great example.

Also, I don't consider myself "back" for making erotic content, so much as I'm just having some kind of relapse. :V

Still, I would like to make more of these. I'm not sure of what yet. I'd still like to try to do something  in Honey Select 2, but there's a high chance I'll just keep using Koikatsu. Maybe something more overtly fantastical, given a lot of the sets and props available are very genre-inspired or ripped from various games and anime. We'll see what I can come up with.
 
EDIT: Might be a while before I can get another one made. Some stuff has come up that's gotten in the way, I've once again fallen into the pit of relentless indecision, and I have suddenly regained persisting tendinitis problems which is limiting what I can do/should be doing with my arm. It's always somethin'. :T
 
Script Added! Click "Read More" to read it.
[We see the exterior of a house at night, hearing crickets. The scene shifts into a bedroom, where Addie sleeps. She begins to gasp and moan sensually, as her hand unconsciously drifts towards her sex. As she touches herself, her Arousal Aura begins to radiate off her body. The scene then shifts to another bedroom, where Dan sleeps. As the Aura washes over him, his cock grows hard, and he shifts in his bed, groaning. As his hands unconsciously drift downwards, they are stopped by a Chastity Shield, which jolts him awake with a gasp!]

Dan: “D—damn it!”

[As Dan gets up, a Phantom Hand Spell briefly caresses his hard cock, then vanishes. He hears Addie moan from the other wall]

Dan: “Ah, fuck! Addy must be casting in her sleep again!”

[He waits, and doesn’t hear anything for a few moments.]

Dan: “Is she done already?” [gasps as Phantom Tongues briefly lick is cock, eliciting another moan from Addie] “Ah, goddamn it! Screw this!”

[Dan gets out of bed. With a door opening and closing sound, the scene shifts to a living room, where Tandy is sitting at the table, typing on a laptop.]

Dan: “Oh! Tandy! What are you doing up?”

Tandy: “I have a report due in twelve hours, so I’m pulling an all-nighter! What’s up with you? Besides the obvious!”

Dan: “Addy’s casting tease spells in her sleep again.”

Tandy: *giggles* “She’s been doing that a lot, huh?”

Dan: “At least every other night! It’s driving me crazy!”

Tandy: “Well, she’s only had her Sex Magic for a few weeks. It can take a few months for the Energy to fully settle in a woman’s body. Till then, you’ll just have to deal with her little flare-ups!”

Dan: “It’d be easier to deal with if our rooms weren’t right next to each other! I was going to try sleeping in the basement again.”

Tandy: “Can’t be too comfortable down there. That couch is garbage.”

Dan: “The further away I am, the easier for her random spells miss me.”

Tandy: “Hmm, could go out to the yard. We got that poolside bed.”

Dan: “Last time I did that, one of the neighbors Feather-Spelled me all night!”

Tandy: “Haha, oh yeah! Man, your blue ball signal was like a screaming rooster the next morning! Woke us up nice and early!”

Dan: “And you didn’t let me cum for another week after!”

Tandy: “Hey, I like my beauty rest!”

Dan: “It wasn’t fair! Neighbors aren’t supposed to cast into each other’s property without permission!”

Tandy: “Well, one, that’s just a polite suggestion in this town, not a law, and two, it’s not like we ever found out who did it to scold them! Heck, it might not have even been a neighbor! Could have been some woman driving by or some girls a few blocks away! The small privacy buffer on the houses doesn’t go past the walls, so how would they know you were in your own yard, and not walking down the street?”

Dan: “Oh, come off it! You—”

[Dan gasps and jumps as a Phantom Hand Spell rapidly jerks him a few times.]

Tandy: “Whoops! She caught you again!”

Dan: “Stupid… Sex Magic… Maybe I’ll try the garage and sleep in the hatchback…”

Tandy: “Oh, just lay down here. Garage or basement aren’t really going to be much better. Even un-aimed, her spells are going to naturally drift towards the nearest hard dick.”

Dan: “Stupid Sex Mage bullshit…”

Tandy: “Hey, don’t get mad at her! You know, your boner is probably what got her going. Poor, defenseless girl, her senses still raw, just trying to get some sleep, and suddenly, some thoughtless boy gets hard around her, and it gets her Magic all worked up, out of her control!”

Dan: “I was asleep! I couldn’t control it either! And… and… and I’m pretty sure her Magic got me hard first!”

Tandy: *chuckles* “Well, whichever, the point is, you two are probably provoking each other! Your dick tickled her senses, which got her Magic flowing, which got your dick harder, which provoked her Magic to cast spells unconsciously, which draws to your dick, which coaxes her Magic further!”

[Tandy sneakily casts a Handjob Spell on Dan while his back is turned to her.]

Dan: “Yeah, well, I… uh!”

Tandy: “Get worked up enough, and the spells get stronger, and she might accidentally cast something really wicked!”

[Dan grunts.]

Tandy: “Used to happen between me and the boy next door! We’d get stuck in these energy circuits in the middle of the night, and we’d both be writhing! I’d wake up cumming my brains out, while he edged and edged and—”

[Dan gasps as the hand spells get firmer.]

Dan: “T-tandy! Shut up!”

Tandy: “Hee-hee, oh sorry, its just a fun memory. I still rub myself off to it now and then!”

Dan: “Tandy!”

Tandy: “What? It’s true!”

Dan: “God… damn it!”

Tandy: “Oh, sorry! I guess that was mean of me to say, since you can’t rub yourself!”

[They can hear Addie moaning from upstairs. Addie unconsciously casts another, persistent Handjob Spell on Dan. Tandy speeds both spells up.]

Dan: “Ah! Fuck! Addy! Stop, damn it!”

Tandy: “Jeez, calm down, Dan. it’s just a little hand spell!”

Dan: “It’s not… stopping! It’s… AH!”

Tandy: “Mmm, she must be dreaming something extra naughty!”

Dan: “Ngh! Addy no! Don’t! AGH!”

[Dan edges, and upstairs, Addy moans loudly in orgasm!]

Tandy: “Aw, there she goes! A pity you can’t do that either! Nothing like a nice, hard release to break the tension circuit!”

[Tandy makes the Handjob Spells slowly fade off.]

Dan: *gasps heavily for a few seconds* “Fuck!”

Tandy: “Huh. Guess that cooled her off enough!”

Dan: “It better! Maybe now I can get to sleep!”

Tandy: *chuckles* “Well, unfortunately for you, that whole display just got me all worked up!”

[Tandy stands up and comes over to Dan.]

Tandy: “I gotta finish this thing, and now I’m too distracted to concentrate! I’m going to need a little relief of my own!”

Dan: “W-wait! I can just leave if—”

[Tandy casts a Phantom Hand Spell on Dan’s cock to hold him in place with a firm grip.]

Tandy: “Nah. Stay. It’s your dick’s fault I’m so wound up, so it should make it up to me.”

Dan: “T-tandy! Don’t! I’m aching enough already!”

Tandy: “You’re a boy. You’re built to ache! Don’t worry, I just need a quickie!”

[Tandy undresses as she talks.]

Dan: “Th-then I’ll lick you!”

Tandy: “Really? You want me to ride your face?”

Dan: “My dick needs a break!”

Tandy: “Aw, poor baby. Wellllll… I do like your tongue, too. So I guess I’ll take you up on your offer!”

[Tandy straddles him, then waves her hand behind her.]

Tandy: “But you know, I just can’t cum unless the boy is squirming on the edge while I ride him!”

Dan: “Tandy n—MPH!”

[Tandy presses her pussy to his mouth, as a Phantom Lover Spell appears! The Phantom Lover rides his cock, while Tandy rides his face!]

Tandy: “Mmm, shut up and lick, Dan! I’m only giving myself ten mi—OH! T-ten minutes to indulge… before I have to get… mmm… get back at it… So make me cum real good, real quick… or… I’ll leave the spells on you the rest of the night! Lord only knows how Addy’s power will react to that! AH!”

[Tandy moans erotically as she and the Phantom Lover use him.]

END

11 comments:

  1. yes i love your work sex magic is one of my favorite when it comes to erotic stuff cant wait to see the next one if you make another one but can you make it like the one story on literotica "the bench" that would be awsome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Might be a little while, but I was considering a Bench-themed video at some point.

      Delete
  2. I wasn’t expecting to see another post so soon. These are great! A good use of special effects and sounds. And that camera zoom thing really does make a difference. They do a similar thing in anime, where they’ll move the camera across a non-moving image to give the illusion its animated. A good way of not having to draw/render several frames whilst delivering part of a story, yet still captivating the audience. Something I hadn’t noticed in anime until watching it again after reading your post. Tips like this are a real time saver, thank you for pointing them out, and thank you for the content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them! It's been an interesting format to play around with! Glad it's been helpful, too, looking forward to what you come up with yourself!

      Yep, anime is another case where they get a lot of mileage from cutting between, or panning across still images. Similarly, I've seen "video comics" where they cut from panel to panel as voice actors read the lines. My main influence for the idea of the format was an old movie which used the "still image slideshow" format. (I swear I mentioned these in one of the posts, but it appears I edited it out when I went back to trim down the wall of text!)

      Delete
    2. I've not seen a still image slideshow before with audio, other than the computer game cut scenes in Max Payne 1. It needs to be done more often. It really is captivating. I've finally uploaded my first animation.

      Delete
    3. I saw! Good start!

      The movie I'm thinking of was called La Jetée. It's a French film, though there is an English dub. There's also the "motion comics" made for CrossGen Comics (Meridian, Way of the Rat, etc.). You can find some of these on YouTube.

      Delete
  3. These are awesome.
    And you're getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sal, long time fan, real glad to see you sticking your toes in making stuff again!

    I have a favor to ask, hopefully not too much of a hassle- is there any way to get to get the audio of these videos in text form, for accessibility? I understand if you're not keen to manually edit in subtitles to each one, but youtube's autocaption feature would work if you were to upload them there. Or if there are scripts for these you could post those.

    Sorry to be a bother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot upload this sort of content to YouTube, and I don't want to mess with other video sites right now. I'd rather not have to redo everything with subtitles, but I can try to type up and post a script later.

      Delete
    2. Scripts are added. Unfortunately updating the posts has now triggered an additional layer of Google's blocking features, so hopefully people are still able to view them.

      Delete