Monday, September 16, 2024

Naughty Night!


I was starting to map out a different bed-time animation, when this idea hit me instead! I thought it would be fun, and make for a striking visual to play with silhouettes, and add a little color to the scene. I decided to tackle this idea first, since I thought it would also be easier to animate compared to what I initially had in mind. Well, I'm not necessarily sure that it was, in fact, any easier to do than the first idea, but I was able to complete it quicker than the previous.

There was a lot of bits and pieces I had to juggle across various files. One thing I am definitely trying to fine-tune is judging how much speed to give any given action. Frames-per-second can be tricky to measure when things need to happen faster or slower; you don't want make the animation too choppy, but you also don't want it to whip by too fast to follow. Hopefully I balanced it alright here.

Another lesson learned is there one big flaw that I didn't really catch until I was two-thirds of the way in; I opted to go ahead and finish the piece anyway, as I was too far in to either scrap it or start over. In this case, I realized that there are two separate tracks of action a little too far apart, thus splitting the viewers attention between what the man and woman are doing on either side of the image. There also isn't much "back and forth" for the eye to follow between them. Watching one character can cause you to miss the other. I'm not sure how I could have better positioned the characters in this case; the image of the silhouette as-is was what stood out to me. But this is definitely something I must bear in mind to plan better for in future animations.

 As the content of the video itself, there are a few fundamental, very basic scenarios my Sex Mage fantasies tend to branch from. One is night time settings in which one is awakened by horniness in the middle of the night and just has to do something about it! If its a woman, she'll seek out some helpless boys to enact sexy mischief upon, while if its a man, he risks inviting mischief upon himself if he can't get his needs under control! In this animation, it's the latter. He awakens the girl in the other room with his desperate stroking, and she makes sure to punish him for it!

Another thing I tried to demonstrate was the whole phenomenon of "arousal signals". As the man gets hard, his penis broadcasts a psychic alert to any woman in range. If the signal is strong enough, it'll spark the magical reactions from a Sex Mage, even in her sleep. If he just lets it throb, she'll probably sleep through it; men's Lust Energy creates a euphoric effect for a woman. But if he starts stroking it, he'll rev his motor too high and jolt her awake, making her jittery with built up Sex Magic Energy! This is why she punishes him with ball squeezing for stroking himself, but then re-pumps his cock back up to give her more pleasant vibes to lull herself back to sleep with.

2 comments: