Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Sleep Tease

 

 
A mischievous young woman casts a little playful magic on her defenseless, sleeping boyfriend! Come morning, he'll be absolutely desperate to please her in any way she wishes, just for the chance at relief!

This was the first idea I had for a bedroom tease scene, before I diverted to do "Naughty Night" first. I admittedly phoned it in some with this one; between work and other distractions, I didn't find much time or energy to work on it, and as I worked on it, it wasn't really coming together for me.

I'd intended to be more elaborate with the magic, and initially have the people animated more, maybe even have the woman masturbate as her boyfriend writhed next to her, but the angle of the shot made the perspective/foreshortening a nightmare for me to work with. I was also going to color in this one in, but decided I couldn't be bothered. I wanted to put a little more set up for the scene to add a little more story to it, but couldn't decide what mood I wanted to set, and I also realized it would be adding substantially more work, probably doubling the video length before we get to the fun part.

So, I guess with this one, you can at least see how, although Sex Mages may make hand gestures and speak phrases when casting their spells, mostly this is just a psychological focus trick used by younger Mages still grasping how to spellcast. Sex Magic Spells can simply be cast with a concentrated thought, which can make it even more maddening for guys who are being teased, as they can't always tell which woman is doing the spellcasting! That said, you do want some kind of visual clue to the magic when using a visual medium, so having her blink while cycling through different colors to indicate the spell types was a fun, simple way to do it.

On the technical front, I am trying out other programs with more robust animation tools than Adobe Fresco allows for, programs where I can make whole scenes at a time. I made this animation using Toonsquid, an indy developed animation program that is really solid, and streamlined for editing on iPad. While it has a lot of good features, it does have its own quibbles. This was my first serious crack at the program, so I'm not fully used to it yet, and am undecided if I want to keep using it.

2 comments: